More from Scott Rasmusen
- As the gun control debate stalls, Medicaid becomes an unlikely tool to fight violence
- In Texas, Officials Are Reporting A Surge In Migrants At The Southern Border This Week
- Senators slow Biden with holds at Pentagon, State
- Democratic tax plan is a reckoning for the left
- FDA Panel to Weigh Covid Booster Shots
- Trillions Of Dollars Can Be Raised By Closing Tax Loopholes, Sen. Sanders Says
- Pelosi vs. everybody: Dems’ high-wire health care act
- Sanders 'disappointed' in House panel's vote on drug prices
- Virginia governor candidates McAuliffe, Youngkin to face off in first debate
Two states could pave the way for a national model as local officials look for ways to circumvent the longstanding gun debate in Washington.
Texas officials say they are seeing a "historic surge" in migration along the southern border. Thousands of new arrivals from Haiti are straining an...
NPR's Noel King speaks with Senate Budget Committee Chairman Sen. Bernie Sanders about the $3.5 trillion spending plan that is working its way through...