Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize on Monday. A British Parliament member announced that he has nominated Joe Biden for the Nobel Peace Prize.
A member of the Labour Party, Chris Bryant told the Standard, “When others have resorted to violent solutions, [Biden] has argued that the best force is the force of argument. Because guns can stop a heart but well placed words can change a world.”
Earlier this year, Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a Norwegian Parliament member, nominated President Trump for the annual prize.
More State Polls by PoliticalIQ
- FLORIDA: Biden 48% Trump 46%
- North Carolina: Biden 47% Trump 45%
- PA: Biden 49% Trump 43%
- Battleground MI: Biden 48% Trump 42%
- CO: Biden 51% Trump 43%
- AZ: Biden 47% Trump 46%
- WI: Biden 50% Trump 44%
- IA Toss-up: Trump 47% Biden 47%
- IA Senate Race: Greenfield (D) 46% Ernst (R) 43%
- Battleground States Support Barrett For Supreme Court